DEVELOPING THE RIGHT RETAIL ATTITUDE
1. Handling angry upset. customers #1 Personal satisfaction
2. Opportunities up to six figures and beyond
3. Customers write your paycheck
4. Learn to immediately read customer preferences
5. How to deliver “extraordinary customer experiences”
6. Never enough true professional retailers…decide to be a “pro”
TELEPHONE LIFELINE #1
1. Less than 30 seconds to create a great first impression
2. 5 vital elements when you answer your phone
3. How to correctly place callers on hold
4. How long till you call back?
5. Paint the picture of what’s going on in your store
6. Customers in front of you vs. those who are calling
TELEPHONE LIFELINE #2
1. What to do when you cannot answer the phone
2. We will call you within……..(time frame)
3. Why positive language is VITAL
4. How to “reframe” a negative situation
5. Steps to absolutely stopping the shopping process!
GREETING, CREATING MOMENTS OF MAGIC #1
1. How long does it take a visitor to determine poor attitude?
2. More supply than demand requires your very best always!
3. 20/20 stop drop formula for greeting
4. Customers before ANYTHING else
5. Careful, focused listening required every time
6. What price do customers pay to come to you?
7. What special greeting can you offer?
GREETING, CREATING MOMENTS OF MAGIC #2
1. Unique greetings that are a fresh approach
2. What questions can you ask to engage shoppers?
3. What about coupons for shoppers? What about store specials?
4. What gifts can you offer without breaking the bank?
5. What makes you “unforgettable" for your customers?
6. No enthusiasm in your greeting, why bother?
HANDLING ANGRY, UPSET CUSTOMERS #1
1. Eight steps to change angry to happy
2. There is a precise method you cannot shortcut
3. Apologize, Ask, Listen, Corrective action, Smile, Send, Coupon
4. Did you know that asking customers is least cost option?
5. Never create company policy based on less than 1% violations
HANDLING ANGRY, UPSET CUSTOMERS #2
1. Make it easy to do business with and you will have more customers
2. Immediate action is imperative
3. Never leave an angry customer alone
4. Never begrudge a solution for customers, it’s poor business!
5. Make correcting a bad situation a business decision, not a moral one.
6. What is the one thing that CREATES ANGRY CUSTOMERS?
Featuring Rick Barrera:
Rick Barrera and Associates, Inc. consults with companies of all sizes to differentiate them from their competitors and accelerate their sales and revenue growth by aligningand amplifying their sales, marketing and customer service efforts in a focused direction while thinking from the customer's point of view. We “become your customer” and then help you to design the offers, programs and differentiating communication strategies that will most appeal to customers and potential customers and show your sales and service teams how to align with and reinforce your core message. We teach them how to get on each customer’s mental map to deliver exactly what each customer wants resulting in higher sales and greater customer loyalty.