The Challenge to Succeed
Featuring Jim Rohn:
Copyright © 2014 by Laser, Ltd. ∑ All Rights reserved
LASER, Ltd. . . . . . . Providing Tomorrow's Solutions Today!
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist - helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that have expanded their imagination of what is possible. Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure. Jim authored countless books and audio and video programs, and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from Americaís top corporations. Jim shared his message with more than 6,000 audiences and over 5 million people all over the world. He received numerous industry awards including the coveted National Speakers Association CPAE Award and the Master of Influence Award. Jimís philosophies and influence continue to have worldwide impact.
1. You can always get more money, but you can't get more TIME.
2. TIME is worth more than money.
3. The casual approach gets you casual results.
4. There are usually a half dozen things that make 80% of the difference.
5. What you become is far more important than what you get.
6. The major key to your better future is YOU.
7. Become a student, not a follower.
8. VALUE makes the difference in results.
1. Frustration is looking for an above average income without becoming an above average person.
2. Work harder on YOURSELF than you do on your job.
3. It's performance that counts!
4. For things to change, you've got to change.
5. Last 6000 years read, opportunity mixed with difficulty.
6. Don't spend the major money on minor things.
7. Don't spend the minor time on major things.
8. Don't spend major time on minor things.
9. What are the four major lessons?
Program contains Video Tapes and Workbooks
"Make all purchases based on value not on price"
The only time training is expensive is when you don't do it.
1. It's not what happens, it's what you do about what happens that makes the difference.
2. What CAN you do to make it better?
3. How to and why to make a difference.
4. You can do the most remarkable things.
5. DISCIPLINE is a major key to human progress.
6. Start with the small disciplines and work your way up to the big ones.
7. There is only one kind of motivation; SELF MOTIVATION.
8. Good people are found, not changed.
9. Find out how things work.
10. Ideas and Information can change your life.
11. If you search, you will find.
12. Price is ahead of promise.
1. Finding out is not enough, put ideas into action.
2. Make rest a necessity, not an objective.
3. Humans are meant for enterprise, not for ease.
4. Success keeps failure "out there".
5. Success is a numbers game.
6. You must have a GAME PLAN.
7. We all must suffer one of two pains, discipline or regret.
8. Don't try to beat the system.
9. Find out how things work best.
10. Success and failure comes in small daily pieces.
11. Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
12. What are life's basic laws?
1. Take inventory.
2. Make MEASURABLE progress in REASONABLE time.
3. Whatever you reap is what you have sown.
4. Rich and powerful results from REFINED PHILOSOPHY.
5. Law of sowing and reaping is both positive and negative.
6. Only those who pay, receive.
7. If you don't sow, you don't even stand a chance.
1. Be a student of consequences.
2. Make a living or design a life.
3. If you have enough reasons, you can do the most amazing things.
4. Reasons come first, answers come second.
5. What if you had to be rich?
6. What's got you turned on?
7. What's got you turned off?
8. PROFITS are better than wages.
9. Celebrate progress.
10. Make losing painful.
11. Lack of homework always shows up in the marketplace.
12. Poor people hope.
1. What are the diseases of attitude?
2. Negative is normal, but it isn't successful.
3. Life is both threat and promise.
4. Get serious, get smart, get going, get excited, get away.
5. Happiness is an art, not an accident.
6. How to really savor life.
7. Everything is up for grabs.
8. What is the ANT PHILOSOPHY?
9. How tall should a tree grow?
10. Do it to the maximum!
1. Overcaution is deadly.
2. PESSISSISM can wreck your chances.
3. Poor thinking habits keep most people poor.
4. Why is the mind like a factory?
5. What's wrong with complaining?
6. The day that turns your life around.
7. Manage your emotions, or they will manage you.
8. What are the two most powerful words in the English language?
9. Success is a DOING.
10. Affirmation must have disciplines.
Tape 9: How to Achieve Financial Independence (52 Minutes)
1. How to live on 70%
2. What do to with the other 30%
3. Philosophy of rich vs. poor
4. Why would you always do more than you are paid for?
5. When you are poor you need a wealth PLAN
6. Why do some spend their fortune on non-essentails?
7. Why 30 years time is enough to be rich if...
8. Do you have a health PLAN?
9. Do you have a wealth PLAN?